I've seen these questions a couple of places, most notably here, so I thought in the spirit of re-dedicating myself to blogging, I'd participate a little. Here goes.
1) What's your favorite thing to snack on while blogging? Umm, food of any kind. I love almost everything, but if you make me pick, it would be Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream.
2) What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? Hands down, no contest...air conditioning. I live in Texas, need I say more?
3) Beach, mountains, or farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? I romanticize the idea of living on a farm, but truthfully I know I could *never* take all the work that comes with farm life. Mountains are beautiful, but I pick the beach, hands down. Preferably Hawaii.
4) What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Dishes. They depress me because they are neverending. I often get the idea to bake or cook and get discouraged from actually doing it because it would mean more dirty dishes.
5) Who do people say you remind them of? I was once told Supernanny Jo. Which seems to indicate my children should be way better behaved.
6) Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam? Both, equally. I love being at home, but am kind of boisterous, so sometimes I need to get out and socialize. I'm a people person, definitely.
7) What's your all-time favorite movie? Because I'm a history teacher, it's Schindler's List. Pretty depressing stuff, but really excellent.
8) Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night? I go for days without wearing any (which is not a pretty sight), but I often forget to take it off before bed.
9) Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a
chance to learn? What is it? I want to write a novel. Really badly.
10) What's one strange thing you're really good at? Debating/Arguing. Not really a strange talent, but quite annoying to my husband, nevertheless.
11) What first attracted you to your spouse? He's skinny. I love skinny rock-star boys.
12) What is something you love to smell? I love the smell of shoe polish. I missed a great opportunity to be a huffer in my youth.
13) Tell me something about you that you know irritates people. I can be too loud and way too opinionated.
14) When you have extra money, what's the first think you think to do with it? Go on a date with my husband.
15) Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? As stated before, I'm a loudmouth. Tina Fey always makes me laugh.
16) Where is your favorite place to shop? Super Tar-jay.
17) What's one thing you'd do more often if you had time? Scrapbook. I'm so behind, it's not even funny.
18) Are you a big spender or frugal? Unfortunately, I'm a spender. Big-time, but I'm working on it.
19) Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book, can't be real). Elizabeth Bennett or Elinor Dashwood. I'm a Jane Austen kinda girl.
20) Would you want to be famous? I think I would love it at first, then rapidly lose interest as I lost privacy.
Pretty standard-issue stuff, I guess.