Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Will Pay For This, I'm Sure

Umm, a roll call of the hideously-bad-for-me-yet-delicious food I consumed today:
  • fried turkey
  • cornbread dressing
  • Gulliver's Corn
  • sweet potato casserole (no marshmallows--that is sacrilege)
  • Green Beans Almondine
  • macaroni casserole
  • cranberry sauce (homemade & Ocean Spray --I love food that retains the shape of its can)
  • roasted garlic mashed potatoes
  • Parker House rolls
  • deviled eggs
Aaaand, for the desserts: (I've only had 1 dessert so far--this will not be the case by tomorrow)
  • chocolate pie
  • caramel bread pudding with vanilla ice cream
  • apple pie with crumb topping
  • pecan pie
  • carrot cake
  • pumpkin pie
I will now go and wallow on my bed, if I can fit through my bedroom door.

No comments:

Post a Comment