Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday--Christmas is Coming!!!



I don't know about you, but we're cutting back around the S and S household this Christmas.  We have L O T S of family, and I usually go overboard trying to make sure everybody gets something, and that the gift reflects their personality/interests...then I run out of time and start mass-buying Starbuck's gift certificates.  Sigh.  This year, I'm setting a budget, and that's it.  So, in honor of having more time than money I'm directing everyone here.

There are 2 years' worth of archived projects, plus new ones every day this month.  I managed to make some of these last year, and people actually used them.  Ok, I didn't actually make the cute tote bag, I made the rice heat therapy bags and buckwheat cold therapy bags.  Super easy, and super cheap.  Stitch some up and cross some folks off your list this month.

For more to help soothe your upcoming holiday headaches, go see Kristin at We Are That Family.



2 comments:

  1. I am loving Sew Mama Sew's ideas too! If you would like more ideas come visit my Handmade Christmas every Thursday starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I love your bright, cheery blog. The colors made me smile. Also, you had some great links. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete